Job Title: Dynamics 365FO Finance Consultant (Freelance) - Must be UK based!
My client are a Microsoft Partner looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) Finance Consultant to join their team on initially a 2-month contract, with the possibility of extension. As a D365FO Finance Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring and optimizing D365FO modules related to finance, accounting, and budgeting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess and understand their business requirements.
- Configure and implement D365FO modules related to finance, accounting, and budgeting.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users to ensure successful adoption of the system.
- Perform financial analysis and identify areas for improvement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementation and configuration.
- Strong knowledge of D365FO finance, accounting, and budgeting modules.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams.
If you are a motivated and talented Dynamics 365FO Finance Consultant who is ready to take on a new challenge, I want to speak with you.