Location: UK Wide
Travel: Remote with client site travel
Salary: Up to £75k
Be up to date with the latest D365 technology in this ever-growing company who are looking to expand their team further. The role would be a Senior D365 FO Consultant with a strong focus on finance or SCM to join their team of consultants.
With around 200 members of staff spread across 5 offices in the UK, this large company work alongside non-for-profit and industry organisations helping them transform their businesses. If you want to work alongside an award-winning team where they have gained over 9 gold competencies, then read further about what the role will entail.
My client prides themselves with their working values, and even though there are lots of people working for the business, everyone is recognised and listened to. Below are the values they work by-
- There is always a better way and therefore they recognise their failures and successes, and can learn from all of these
- Communication. Honest and regular communication is crucial and therefore you need to understand perspectives and get them to their end goal
- Complex problems mean simple solutions. Thinking clearly and prioritising achieves this.
- Feedback is given whether positive or negative to everyone involved. Sharing the knowledge
- They value everyone's contribution. Giving everyone a healthy work life balance but with a serious worth ethic where they discuss, decide and do.
Roles and Responsibilities-
Have you had previous experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, and have a strong background with finance?
Below is the type of responsibilities you will be faced with day to day:
- Experience working with Dynamics 365F&O
- Previously delivered projects through the full lifecycle
- Strong knowledge within the finance industry (ideally qualified)
- Ability to work with and train users at all levels of a business
- Previously experience in a MS Partner would be beneficial
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Learning and development investment
- 34 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing group
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please send your CV forward to me before this position gets filled!