D365FO/ D365F&SCM Consultant
Role: An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dynamics 365 FinOps Finance Consultant to work for my globally successful client. This will be a client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on multiple Greenfield projects while delivering the latest technologies (D365F&SCM).
You will be responsible for a number of phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and support. My client are firm believers in career progression so there will be the chance to move into architecture or management in the future.
Company: A very well-respected Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful D365FO solutions worldwide year on year has seen them secure a top reputation. My client offers an excellent salary and will also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training and progression. My client has delivered numerous projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and looking to expand due to securing several new projects.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365F&O
- Previously delivered projects through the full lifecycle
- Strong knowledge within the finance industry (ideally qualified)
- Ability to work with and train users at all levels of a business
- Previously experience in a MS Partner would be beneficial
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Opportunity: This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Dynamics D365FO (AX) Finance Consultant to take on a new challenge and work alongside a highly skilled project team. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the most successful Microsoft Partners in Europe who have continually delivered at an international level. Don't miss this exceptional chance to progress your career today.