D365CE/ Power Platform Consultant
I have a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a leading Microsoft Partner in the UK who hold Tier 1 status in the Dynamics 365 channel. If you are looking for a new challenge working for an international company who are going through a very exciting period of growth, then this is what you are looking for!
My client is looking to offer you continued career progression with ongoing training and the opportunity to gain Microsoft Certifications. This is an exciting role offering you a very competitive salary and benefit package as well as the chance to work on Greenfield projects.
A highly regarded Microsoft Partner are in the process of expanding their talented, motivated and skilled Dynamics 365CE team. My client has the experience of working with some of the biggest brands nationally and due to success gained an excellent reputation. This is a very exciting time for my client and they want you to be on the journey with them, they have the ambition to become the best Dynamics 365 Partner in the market.
If this sounds like something you are looking for then why wait, alongside this opportunity you will also be immersed in an excellent company culture that offers flexibility and a very collaborative environment.
- Good experience of Dynamics CRM/ D365CE
- Ability to manage clients' interests and expectations
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent documentation and training skills (internal and external)
- Dynamics CRM implementation and upgrade experience
- Experience across the Power Platform would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft certification would be a bonus (training provided)
- Career driven individual with a passion for CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics 365 Customer Service / Customer Engagement space. You will be working on a number of Greenfield project throughout the UK (maybe internationally) with continued training keeping your industry knowledge current. This is a rare opportunity to work with a tier one organisation who have successfully delivered projects year on year.