Role: D365BC Support Consultant
Travel: Hybrid into office
Salary: Up to 50k
Join a growing team of D365CE Consultants where you will support them with their projects and the systems. This is just the start as you will get the opportunity to progress and develop your skills with the potential to grow into a Functional Consultant.
Working for this Microsoft gold partner gives you the opportunity to progress quickly within a business who focuses on CRM, ERP and Business Central applications. This medium sized company has been established for around 30 years and has continued to grow and build great connections working across many different industries.
This inclusive company works dynamically as a team and works by their core values. Passion is key to their delivery of work, and they want to take on board someone like you who can bring innovative ideas to the team. Integrity is also key to their working ways, so if these values align with you, then my client is a great environment.
Not only this, but they won UK's best workplaces for women!
Roles and responsibilities-
An extensive knowledge of the D365 BC applications is key to this role.
- Be first point of contact for clients
- Log and resolve client issues and follow up with documenting in the system
- Communicate status of issues to clients and further team
- Communicate with customers and colleagues to test and develop solutions
- Be able to identify high priority issues and raise to management
- Work alongside the senior consultants to help aid with projects
You will need:
- Minimum 5 years support experience
- Strong development background
- Business Central functional and technical skills
- Familiar with; Zetadocs, Jet Reports, Tasklet, SQL, BI
- Good experience with Microsoft Office
By providing everyone with clear progression ladders and fantastic learning and development opportunities you will be sure to reach your goals. Not only this, but they have:
- Company Share options
- Pension Plans
- Private Health care
- Subsided gym membership
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please send your CV forward to me before this position gets filled!