D365BC Solutions Architect - UK Wide (Travel to Client Site) - £105,000 +benefits
Leading Global MS Gold Partner & Inner Circle Member
Want to be part of an award winning organization that is also a MS Inner Circle member?
This multi award winning MS Partner in the UK is looking for an experienced D365 BC Solutions Architect to join their award winning global team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a well-respected Microsoft Gold Partner with realistic career progression.
My client is a successful, well-known, Leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are going through a huge growth period.
- Extensive client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
- Strong understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- A strong working knowledge of D365 Business Central / NAV.
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
- -Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
As well as working with some of the biggest named brands in the UK, the company culture is also incredible. My client always makes sure every employee is on track to be exactly where they want to be in their career. You can expect to earn a highly competitive salary including a bonus, benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company. And as well as all this they have employee promotions, gym membership, days out and company shares.
*Don't meet every single requirement? If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!*
If you want to discuss this role further please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org