Senior D365/ Power Platform Project Manager- Remote - up to £90K + Benefits.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500807255
A Senior D365/ Power Platform Project Manager is sought for a rapidly growing Microsoft D365 Solutions Centre. This leading Microsoft Gold Partner requires a strong D365/ Power Platform Project Manager with both detailed Technical and Consultancy experience.
This leading Microsoft Partner implements bespoke D365BC, D365 F&SCM and D365CE solutions for clients. They are a five - time Microsoft Inner Circle member for business applications.
Essential Key Skills:
- Detailed Project/ Programme Management experience
- Power Platform/ D365 Experience
- Microsoft Partner Experience
- Commercial acumen ensures that you can both lead and assist in delivering programmes that align with financial targets and objectives
- Strong people and leadership management skills that enable you to build and lead effective teams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extensive client facing experience
- Good understanding of Prince, Agile and Scrum Methodologies - ideally Prince 2 certified
As a D365 / Power Platform Project/ Programme Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90,000 for the right professional), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Full flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an established, senior Project or programme Manager to join a well-established company.