Role: D365 F&O Supply Chain Technical Consultant
Salary: Up to €90k (+ benefits)
If you are an EU Citizen looking to relocate to the Netherlands, or a resident of The Netherlands then continue to read to see if this role is for you!
If you are a Technical Consultant with D365 FO, with a focus on Supply Chain then this could be the role for you. If you have over 2 years' experience and completed multiple end-end implementations, then you would be a great fit for this global Microsoft Partner.
OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY.
A global Microsoft Gold Partner with office spread across Europe, America and Asia are looking to expand their team. They work across CRM, ERP and Cloud technologies in D365 and Azure, and they work across 9 different industries with a variety of projects to get stuck into. They have been around for over 25 years and therefore are a well established and stable company where you can settle into and progress.
- - Complete finance and accounting design process for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (D365 F&O) implementations
- - Strong knowledge on Supply Chain
- - Determine necessary business requirements
- - Gather requirements, perform gap analysis, and turn business requirements into functional specifications
- - Assist the client with data migration and testing
- - Minimum 2 years of experience as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financial Consultant
- - Participated in at least two Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations
- - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Accounting Systems, Finance, or related field
- - Strong background in accounting and ERP concepts
- - Demonstrated excellent customer engagement
- - Ability to travel up to 50%
- - Experience in Retail, Apparel, Footwear, Furniture, and/or Consumer Products
If you are someone who enjoys travelling and seeing new places in the world, then this is a job for you. They offer competitive salaries as well as a very generous bonus on top. The company put time into your learning and development to reach your career goals and full potential.