D365 F&O Developer- Mid level
Candidates can be based in: UK/Czech Republic/Spain
Salary: £65k + benefits (DOE)
You could be part of a fantastic boutique consultancy where you will join a Senior D365 FO Developer and help support the Finance Technology department. If you are looking to join a company where they support you and collaboratively work together to solve problems, then this could be the place for you. One word this fantastic consultancy described them as was 'humble'.
If your skills set is like the points the below, you could contribute to the success of the team:
- Design and develop modifications and extensions in D365FO environments
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stake holders
- Make sure the D365 FO system aligns with the business needs
- Configure Dynamics Finance and Operation modules and workflows
- Solve issues and provide opportunities for optimisation
The team would be looking for someone with sound experience with:
- D365 FO system and its table structure and able to deliver changes/developments
- Experience working with SQL Server, Python, SQL reports, X++
- Understands Life Cycle Services
If you are someone who has a can-do attitude, a self-starter and team player, I believe this opportunity would be great for you!
The company has a global presence with offices spread across the globe and works on delivering a first-class consultancy service to those in the financial, procurement and strategic sector. Their employees are so important to them and will always go above and beyond for you, so here is some of the ways they thank their staff:
- Work trips abroad
- Continuous learning and development - paid courses
- A fun collaborative working environment with social activities and team meetings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, as I am sure it won't be around for too long! Reach out to me now for more information.