D365 Business Analyst - Paying up to $95 per hour + Long term contract!
Job Type: Full-Time
Please send resumes to Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
The ERP Analyst will be responsible for working with the ERP team and others to deliver successful implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) and peripheral systems across my client's businesses. This role will act as a subject matter expert (SME) in functional areas such as: general ledger, AR/AP, supply chain, production, order management, inventory, and purchasing.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join market leading supplier of scientific services. The company is rapidly growing and expanding its D365 practice.
Responsibilities (including, but not exclusively)
- Lead cross-functional teams through the implementation, integration, and customization of D365
- Contribute to the configuration of D365 and provide on-going support/technical administration.
- Create functional/technical design documentation and work with developers/consultants on testing and implementation of modifications.
- Collaborate with Microsoft Support and consultants to implement D365 best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years related technical and functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance & Operations and/or AX 2012
- Has completed at least one full life-cycle implementation of D365 or Microsoft AX 2012
- Functional knowledge of at least 3 of the following areas: general ledger, AR/AP, procurement, manufacturing/production, order management, inventory, purchasing, product data management (PDM), master planning, projects, advanced warehouse management, advanced pricing
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable D365 Business Analyst. Ideal for a someone looking for a remote position, the role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As an D365 Business Analyst in this company, you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.email@example.com