Business Central Consultant (D365), USA/Canada (fully remote), up to $150k base (DoE), 15% bonus + benefits
Job Type: Full Time
We're seeking a talented Dynamics 365BC Consultant to join a successful Microsoft Gold Partner. My client offer a supportive and dynamic work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that is looking to make a genuine impact and take the next step in their career; progressing with an organization.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborate with clients to analyze their business requirements and design effective solutions using D365 Business Central.
- Conduct system configuration, including data migration, setup, and customizations, to align with client specifications.
- Utilize D365 Business Central functionality to automate business processes, streamline workflows, and enhance overall productivity.
- Deliver comprehensive end-user training on D365 Business Central functionality and processes to maximize user adoption and proficiency.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for D365 Business Central system issues, resolving user inquiries and addressing technical challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 6+ years experience with D365 BC/Dynamics NAV.
- 4+ years experience as a Consultant.
- 4+ years experience with MS Partner.