Accounts Payable Clerk - up to $56k - Chesterfield, MO (fully on-site for first 6 months) + Benefits
Role type: Full Time
An exciting new opportunity to work for a rapidly growing healthcare management organization that has seen growth rates of 105% in the last 2 years. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an A/P Clerk to assist the team and grow with the company.
Due to the nature of their growth, this role will have significant importance in regards to operation and provides a great chance to progress through and with the organization. This position will provide opportunity for career growth into more senior positions as the company is continuing to grow exponentially and is essentially recession proof.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Match receipts and process credit card bills
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- 1+ years A/P experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Task prioritization
- Independent working
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive PTO
- Many other specific benefits
Please email me at email@example.com