Accounting Manager, Chesterfield, MO (on-site), up to $125k base, 10% bonus + benefits
Job Type: Full Time
An exciting new opportunity to work for a rapidly growing healthcare management organization that has seen growth rates of 105% in the last 2 years. Due to this expansion, they are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to complete the team and grow with the company.
As my client has only been operating since 2019, this is a great chance to become a big player in a very successful company. This position will provide ample opportunity for career growth into more senior positions as the company is continuing to grow exponentially and is essentially recession proof.
I am looking for a candidate that:
- Has experience leading a team as this role will responsible for 7 direct reportees.
- Has payroll and processing experience
- Is a natural hard worker and can be relied upon to see projects through.
If you would like more information on this amazing opportunity, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervise and support Payroll Specialist in processing accurate and timely payrolls & record entries into ERP.
- Partner with HR to ensure onboarding of new employees is accurate and compliant.
- Perform month-end closing activities (journal entries & reconcile accounts).
- Monitor Revenue Cycle process
- General ledger reconciliation.
- Leading development of treasury structure.
- Treasury integration to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Implementation of AP automation tools.
- Assist with revenue cycle functionality.
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience.
- 1+ years of direct Payroll accounting experience
- Experience supervising and leading a team.
- Strong computer aptitude, MS Excel expertise
- Month end close experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (preferred)
- CPA certification (preferred)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive PTO
- Many other specific benefits