D365 F&O Lead Solutions Architect- Remote/ London- £100K + Benefits. For more information on this role contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07500807255
Due to continued success this leading, Tier One Dynamics supplier in the UK are seeking a Lead D365 Solutions Architect to be based in London/ remotely. The role will involve but is not limited to, architecting successful AX/ D365 implementations, leading projects, writing technical specifications and full software development life cycle.
This Tier One Consultancy have offices in London and they are looking to expand internationally, They are the leading D365 supplier in the UK offering a new, innovative approach.
- Extensive knowledge (6+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ D365 FO.
- A strong working knowledge of D365 FO.
- Strong working experience with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and PMA.
- Experience of N-Tier architectures
- Strong experience using C#
- Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
- Understanding of active directory in the context of Dynamics AX
- X++ & MorphX
- Client side scripting
- D365FO experience
- D365 F&SCM experience
As a Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O Solution Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100K), Bonus and a highly comprehensive Benefits package. This will be a remote based role with occasional travel to client site in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a well-established company.