Role: D365 Business Central Consultant
Location: UK or EU
Salary: Up to £105k (DOE)
Up to €130k (DOE)
You will be the first employee in the UK/Europe where you will be joining a US Microsoft Partner in leading their D365 Business Central projects. This role will require you to be of senior level with extensive knowledge on the technology so you can deliver first-class results. If you are looking for a challenge where your efforts will be rewarded, this role could be an exciting career step as you could have the opportunity to become a Practice Manager in Europe.
You will need to be flexible and comfortable with working across different European time zones where your main driver will be business growth.
A Microsoft Partner based in the US who work with clients from across the globe. Due to great successes they are now going to be expanding into the UK/Europe and therefore need a talented professional to join their team of 35 consultants. Their main focus is on the quality of their work and delivering a premium service to their clients.
- Responsible for designing and delivering projects as a manager/functional consultant
- Working with the further team to create project plans and timelines
- Oversee projects and make sure they meet deadlines and customers satisfaction
- Keep up to date with latest technology and suggest recommendations where possible
- Experience in Distribution, Manufacturing, Warehousing and Finance
- Over 6 years experience with Dynamics GP
- Previous Lead/Management experience
- Experience migrating Dynamics GP with D365 BC
- On premise experience is a must
- SaaS experience (desirable)