Title: Dynamics D365BC Consultant (Finance or Warehousing)
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: Up to £70k (DOE)
Flexible remote/hybrid working
Do you want to join one of the most experienced and longest established Microsoft Partners that provide D365 BC solutions?
You will be responsible for implementing D365 Business Central (Finance or Warehousing) at clients across England. You will have a successful track record of delivering complex D365BC / NAV projects to a range of clients and working amongst a team of professionals.
You will join a great team, at a mid-sized Microsoft Gold Partner, who have an impressive portfolio of new D365BC projects. Due to the influx of projects, they are looking to continue to grow their team this year with the best Dynamics talent. They work across 9 different industries and provide you with a variety of projects which will continue to challenge and develop your career skills.
- Requirements, business processes and configurations of their systems by analsying client requirements and objectives
- Meet client needs and implement the system
- Manage data migration, data integration and data transfer tasks per project, as well as process and system testing
- Perform key-user and end-user testing
- Documentation of processes and operations
- Dynamics D365BC Functional Consulting
- Full life cycle implementation knowledge
- Strong client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to gather Requirements, Run Workshops, Design solutions, Implement solutions
- Ability to understand business processes and map them into Dynamics
- Main Module exposure: Finance, Warehousing
- You must be eligible to work in the EU without restriction (no sponsorship).
- Expenses covered for client site travel
- Opportunities to complete relevant courses and certifications
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance