Senior Dynamics CRM/ D365CE and Power Platform Consultant -Remote - Up to £65,000 + Benefits.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500807255
This privately owned Gold Partner are seeking an ambitious D365CE Consultant. The role will require the chosen candidate to act as the Technical Lead for the CRM work stream, analysis & design of new product features and to maintain the current CRM system in place.
This company are the leading solutions centre in the UK, they offer solutions for a variety of verticals including Manufacturing & Distribution, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage. Not only are they proud Microsoft Gold Partners but they also pride themselves on being a top performer in terms of new customer installs & outstanding customer service, making this particular company an invigorating environment to work in.
- 4 years + Commercial experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience with the Power Platform Suite - including Power Apps, Power Pages (Portals) and Power Automate.
- D365 CE Experience is ideal
- Familiarity with SQL reports/SQL database
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of software development, lifecycles & testing purposes
- Seamless documentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
This role promises excellent career progression within a successful Gold Partner. As a Dynamics D365CE/ Power Platform Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary of up to £65,000 including excellent benefits. Apply today!